- Perform inspections, repair and maintenance of all machinery, equipment and systems onboard.
- Scheduling necessary oil analysis for all lube oil and hydraulic machinery.
- Operate, run and test ALL machinery and equipment for leaks, vibrations, and any abnormalities.
- Create defect reports, maintenance reports, repair budgets, and overall vessel status reports to keep you updated and informed on your vessel system and function.
- Exercising, greasing and rebuilding valves to prevent seizing.
- Maintain clean bilges, and testing bilge pumps, sensors and alarms.
- Engine room detailed as needed and maintained.
Monthly Systems Check
- Safety – fire alarms and detectors, fire extinguishers, fire pumps, first aid/medical kit, life jackets, life rafts, general alarm, and emergency stops.
- Navigation – lights, signals, Rules of the Road, VHF and radios, flares, flags, anchor, steering gear and rudder.
- Electronic and Electrical.
- Planned Maintenance System.
- Stereo and Audio.